Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 06:33:06 pm

Author Topic: Kim Genavesi - Historical Moments on Jay Mohr Sports  (Read 30071 times)

jayjay

• View Profile
Re: Kim Genavesi - Historical Moments on Jay Mohr Sports
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 07:43:41 pm »
Good lord, man.  We have all moved on from that.  You should too.  Nobody cares about it anymore.
There is a post about it YESTERDAY . 'You get more annoying each moment don't you.

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

magic_uno

• Mohrrior
  • It Doesn't Matter What You Think!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 07:47:18 pm »
There is a post about it YESTERDAY . 'You get more annoying each moment don't you.

You really can't help yourself, can you?

You know what, Jay.  I like you.  I like the show.

You seem to believe that we are all here to drive you crazy.  Or beef with you.  Or God knows what else is bouncing through your dome right now.

I can see that you are angry.  Your ALL CAPS rants tell me so.

What I want to know is, why are you so mad?  Why?  Is any of this really worth your blood pressure going up?

There should be a million reasons as to why you should be happy right now.  You have it good.  Why are you wasting your time and energy on shit that doesn't even matter?

And when I said what I said, I was speaking about the other THTC members on Twitter.

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2013, 07:53:26 pm »
huh?

magic_uno

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 07:58:21 pm »
huh?

Just answer the questions.  Mainly this one.

Big picture.  Encompassing everything from last week, until now. 

Why are you so mad?

magic_uno

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2013, 08:06:59 pm »
I'm going to go color with my 4 year old son and enjoy my life now.  I'll be back later this evening to check for your answer.

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 08:15:03 pm »
i think it's wicked pissa that JJ keeps trying to engage with his fans/listeners, even despite magic_uno's attempt to smear his poop on everything.

thanks for putting the fans first, JJ. you're a class act.

but you can ignore the resident windowlicker. we all hate him. no skin off our backs.

Mike_in_Vegas_

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013, 08:25:39 pm »
I have to say I agree with Jay (and I'm not trying to kiss his ass) that I don't know why everyone felt there was a certain level of "beating" that Matty was supposed to endure. I was (perhaps naively) confused from the get go (after my "reveal") that the focus was almost exclusively on "Matty got catfished". The honest to God truth is that was never my intention. I was trying to fool EVERYONE, not just Matty. Truth be told, if anything, it was more of a joke on the #THTC. My only intention from the beginning was to shake things up by having a new "character" tweet the show. It was not aimed at Matty- and it most certainly had nothing to do with me wanting to be a girl. I think everyone put their own spin on it to suit their needs. Bottom line, it was just supposed to be FUNNY. It sure as hell wasn't intended to cause a big riff. I'm very disappointed in the way it all turned out, but I guess I have no one to blame but myself.

(I am a little confused as to why i'm still blocked, but it is what it is.)

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 08:29:52 pm »
Yeah, it was a joke and I thought hilarious.

After the beating we put on Brain & Toohey over the past few weeks I thought Matty was going to take a beating. I had some major tweets shot in about balls, Dick's sporting goods etc.

I think the rub came from us being jacked and ready to take Matty to the cleaners only to have JJ totally piss on our camp fire.

Either way, its done. Moved on.

However, the question did arise from some THTC heavyweights - Why did JJ sheild mattyboy from the onslaught? Or did he? Is it true Matty is his Bro in Law? Could his wife had put the kibash on the whole thing.

To me, he missed a golden opportunity for radio gold but, and this is with any case concering the show - Its HIS show. He's the host & he's the reason we enjoy it. Thus its his call.

I dig the show. I'll fall in line & keep tweeting and hope against hope to have more than 2 read.

remember when Matty's girlfriend called in?  she called him Matty Cox

has to be his bro in law

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 08:32:58 pm »
Magic Uno is going to drive JJ away from this forum pretty soon....wtf Uno?  just leave JJ alone.

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 09:42:25 pm »
No shit. Uno, you have an inflated sense of what you mean to this show. Stop pissing about this. Let. It. Go. Today was roll on the floor hilarious with the tweets, "Brain-e-oke" and POB shenanigans. And you had not one damn thing to do with it. Get over it.....

JJ, we love ya man, don't stop coming on here bc one a-hole won't realize he is a TWEETER to a radio show and nothing more. I know my role. Listen, laugh my ass off, tweet stuff that never gets read (understood, I am not that funny) and enjoy the show.

Realize it or GTFO, Uno

magic_uno

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 09:44:50 pm »
Magic Uno is going to drive JJ away from this forum pretty soon....wtf Uno?  just leave JJ alone.

What are you talking about, numbnuts?

He logged in.  He came into my thread.  He posted.  Nobody made him do that.  He's a big boy.

:lol

"leave JJ alone!"

You sound like this freak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

magic_uno

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2013, 09:50:41 pm »
No shit. Uno, you have an inflated sense of what you mean to this show. Stop pissing about this. Let. It. Go. Today was roll on the floor hilarious with the tweets, "Brain-e-oke" and POB shenanigans. And you had not one damn thing to do with it. Get over it.....

JJ, we love ya man, don't stop coming on here bc one a-hole won't realize he is a TWEETER to a radio show and nothing more. I know my role. Listen, laugh my ass off, tweet stuff that never gets read (understood, I am not that funny) and enjoy the show.

Realize it or GTFO, Uno

Do any of you retards even know what the f*ck you're talking about?  No.  You don't. 

Let what go?  I'm simply responding to his post.  I'm not the guy trying to drag this stupid incident out.  Once the weekend was done.  I was ready to move on.  The most that I've done is take a harmless jab here and there at him on Twitter.  That's it. 

Again, I'm only one person out of a whole group of people that he went on a tirade against and blocked.  And it wasn't even over anything block-worthy.

Mike_in_Vegas_

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2013, 10:21:10 pm »
One thing I will say, as someone who follows @magic_uno, is that he's not the attention grabbing asshole that you guys are making him out to be. He's a die hard fan of the show who has strong opinions about things and he's just being himself. If nothing else I admire him for his convictions. I don't necessarily agree with him on this topic, for reasons I've already stated, but I've been around enough to recognize a stand up guy when I see him. I think things just got a little out of hand, that's all. Sometimes people are better off to just agree to disagree and not risk losing the other person's respect by saying things they can't take back. My guess is, that if JJ and Uno were in the same room with each other when this "argument" started, they would have hashed it out in about 5 minutes, and that would have been that, but instead it's one guy reading another guys tweets, the other guy responding over the radio, etc.. etc.. If I had one wish it would be that someday the two of them could meet up, have a beer and laugh about the whole thing.

magic_uno

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 10:32:11 pm »
One thing I will say, as someone who follows @magic_uno, is that he's not the attention grabbing asshole that you guys are making him out to be. He's a die hard fan of the show who has strong opinions about things and he's just being himself. If nothing else I admire him for his convictions. I don't necessarily agree with him on this topic, for reasons I've already stated, but I've been around enough to recognize a stand up guy when I see him. I think things just got a little out of hand, that's all. Sometimes people are better off to just agree to disagree and not risk losing the other person's respect by saying things they can't take back. My guess is, that if JJ and Uno were in the same room with each other when this "argument" started, they would have hashed it out in about 5 minutes, and that would have been that, but instead it's one guy reading another guys tweets, the other guy responding over the radio, etc.. etc.. If I had one wish it would be that someday the two of them could meet up, have a beer and laugh about the whole thing.

I've been saying over and over that I have no beef with him.  I just think it's hard for him to admit that he went off the handle this past weekend.  If he were to come correct, and just admit that he was wrong for flipping out the way he did, that would go a long way.  There was no reason to block everyone like he did.  And certainly, there's no reason for him to continue referencing it in the show itself.  If he doesn't want to admit that he was in the wrong, then that's fine too.  But continuing to make it a point to throw little snide comments here and there on the show is just bad for his look.  Hell, THIS is bad for his look.

Supremecy

• Mohrrior
  • Black Holes and Revelations
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2013, 12:03:16 pm »

Thats why he has so many psuedonyms JJ.

Majic Puto
Majic Joto
Majic Culo

Majic Shitty

Majic 1, 2, 3 chins (thats Justin in NoCals favorite).

The Entitlement king

:lol