Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 01:52:43 pm

Author Topic: BOYCOTT!!  (Read 12898 times)

BigNasty826

• HEY MAN!
    • View Profile
BOYCOTT!!
« on: March 21, 2013, 04:10:49 pm »
The last tweet that I had get read on the air was followed by a "Here's your boycott" sound drop.  Since then, none of my tweets have made it on air. This was about 3 weeks ago.

I usually tweet the show once or twice a day, and I'll admit that not all of it is A+ material, but there have been a few that I thought would have gotten read, or were at least better than others that made it on air.  Matty Boy just seems to ignore all of my tweets since my Sarah Jessica Parker blast.... have I been banned and I just don't know it?

Or am I just a bad tweeter and not really funny?

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: BOYCOTT!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 04:17:16 pm »
can't be any worse than Magic Uno

that's interesting

magic_uno

• Mohrrior
  • It Doesn't Matter What You Think!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 04:22:14 pm »
can't be any worse than Magic Uno

that's interesting

Scoreboard.

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 06:08:50 pm »
I think it's a matter of timing. I'd venture to say he only has time to look through the first 10-20 tweets in a timeline.

granted, you might just suck, but it's entirely possible you're passable, and just getting buried under a bunch of tweets.

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 06:48:17 pm »
The last tweet that I had get read on the air was followed by a "Here's your boycott" sound drop.  Since then, none of my tweets have made it on air. This was about 3 weeks ago.

I usually tweet the show once or twice a day, and I'll admit that not all of it is A+ material, but there have been a few that I thought would have gotten read, or were at least better than others that made it on air.  Matty Boy just seems to ignore all of my tweets since my Sarah Jessica Parker blast.... have I been banned and I just don't know it?

Or am I just a bad tweeter and not really funny?
Sarah Jessica was late for work because she was getting a new shoe put on?
Matty had it lined up. I didn't get to it. I got your boycott! UP HERE!!!

MRob1980

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 07:13:17 pm »
OH SNAP

JayGray

• THTC4LYFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 07:22:12 pm »
 :lol Awesome. There's your answer buddy. In the immortal words of the great Jimmie V... "Don't give up... Don't ever give up."

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 08:41:39 pm »
I wish JJ didn't have a 3 hour sports radio show, but a tweet radio show that just goes on until all our tweets are read or Matty's lung collapses or Brain has a hemorrhage. That would f'in rule.

BigNasty826

• HEY MAN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 09:18:41 pm »
Sarah Jessica was late for work because she was getting a new shoe put on?
Matty had it lined up. I didn't get to it. I got your boycott! UP HERE!!!

Hahaha thanks jay. Just wanted to make sure I was getting thru.

BigNasty826

• HEY MAN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 09:24:07 pm »
I think it's a matter of timing. I'd venture to say he only has time to look through the first 10-20 tweets in a timeline.

granted, you might just suck, but it's entirely possible you're passable, and just getting buried under a bunch of tweets.

I went from at least one a day to literally nothing for the past two weeks. I guess I just need to step my game up.
However.... I drive for a living and can only tweet during lunch or if I'm stopped somewhere... So timing is probably an issue.

MRob1980

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 04:30:11 am »
Hey Big Nasty stop posting. Everytime I see you post I get hungry dammit. I want some freaking wings.  Mmmmmm wings. Haha

Supremecy

• Mohrrior
  • Black Holes and Revelations
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 09:26:08 am »
I went from at least one a day to literally nothing for the past two weeks. I guess I just need to step my game up.
However.... I drive for a living and can only tweet during lunch or if I'm stopped somewhere... So timing is probably an issue.

Yeah, there's way more competition to get on now.  Calling Rapid fire was a one and done thing back the first n second week.  Now you gotta get pretty lucky to get on.

Fridays are almost impossible.  My guess everyone is at a Buffalo wild wings drinking margaritas and calling to say something goofy. :lol

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 11:20:44 pm »
Yeah the show is really starting to take off. The quality of the calls is better, same goes for the Tweets. Rapid fire is still hit or miss but what can you expect? It's a fast segment and callers sometimes yak on air. But it is getting better. Anyone notice JJ doesn't reply "oh, hey buddy" when someone says it to him? He will stop at "oh heyyyy" or similar. What gives on that? Plus that drop is never played. Did Premiere have some sort of rights to it?

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 09:15:27 pm »
Yeah the show is really starting to take off. The quality of the calls is better, same goes for the Tweets. Rapid fire is still hit or miss but what can you expect? It's a fast segment and callers sometimes yak on air. But it is getting better. Anyone notice JJ doesn't reply "oh, hey buddy" when someone says it to him? He will stop at "oh heyyyy" or similar. What gives on that? Plus that drop is never played. Did Premiere have some sort of rights to it?
they can't have rights to a Hangs commercial lol

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 09:37:55 pm »
Got it, never knew where it came from. Weird how JJ could play it while subbing for Rome, but not on Fox...