Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 04:43:48 am

Author Topic: THTC assassins - Post some of your best Tweets that didn't make it  (Read 27019 times)

ChrisInBhamAL

• Intentional walk me bish
    • View Profile
(Chris In alabama)

I see where Jay has said sometimes with all that goes on he has some lined up that he just doesn't get to due to time.

ITT post some of your best work that ended up on the cutting room floor.

I'll start w/ a few from this week:

(After Robert Morris beat Kentucky)

I smoked weed w Bobby Morris. It was him & Sloan Katteren & they were blazin that stuff up all the time. s/ Brennen Huff

I tell u the time I was w Bill Murray in West Vir playing dominos, Verona High are called hillbillies. Here's Dan POB

I was in a bunker w Francis Ford Coppola when Brando walks by, you know horizontal strips are slimming s/ POB

JJ can we request Big & Rich for #HipHopFriday? Signed Harvard's roster.

Hey @therealheymatty dont worry bout the stache, I think its a great idea, signed The Producers of Grease 2

Hey @therealheymatty did you bust up my wooly willy & glue the shaving to your lip? Oooooo, I'm tellin s/ Greg Toohey

(I thought the Wooly Willy would kill but, as Jay says, comedy is hard)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 11:44:07 am by ChrisInBhamAL »

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: THTC assassins - Post some of your best Tweets that didn't make it
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 05:25:21 pm »
"Dear JJ, if I was a pitcher my walking out song would be "It's raining men".  Signed, Mike Piazza"

JayGray

• THTC4LYFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 05:55:14 pm »
Alright... I thought my strong stuff was left dangling today so here goes

"You know, I would have thought an ivy league guy like Lin would be more articulur. - G.W. Bush"
having said that... The hat trick contest has been getting stronger lately. Guys are bringing some really good stuff. Between that and time constraints you can understand why some stuff gets left out. I like now how Jay is showing respect for good ones that got missed with a retweet after the show.

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 06:26:52 pm »
"Dear JJ, i think you're giving entirely too much air-time to your crew, signed, Jason Stewart".

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 08:04:51 pm »
I see where Jay has said sometimes with all that goes on he has some lined up that he just doesn't get to due to time.

ITT post some of your best work that ended up on the cutting room floor.

I'll start w/ a few from this week:

I smoked weed w Bobby Morris. It was him & Sloan Katteren & they were blazin that stuff up all the time. s/ Brennen Huff

I tell u the time I was w Bill Murray in West Vir playing dominos, Verona High are called hillbillies. Here's Dan P

I was in a bunker w Francis Ford Coppola when Brando walks by, you know horizontal strips are slimming s/ POB

JJ can we request Big & Rich for #HipHopFriday? Signed Harvard's roster.

Hey @therealheymatty dont worry bout the stache, I think its a great idea, signed The Producers of Grease 2

Hey @therealheymatty did you bust up my wooly willy & glue the shaving to your lip? Oooooo, I'm tellin s/ Greg Toohey

(I thought the Wooly Willy would kill but, as Jay says, comedy is hard)

Bro, I read 4 of those on my way to work. Tweeting during office hours is pretty important.

MRob1980

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 09:17:26 pm »
Does anyone keep track of tweets read on air? I don't get to hear the entire show every day but I still blindly throw tweets at the wall. Or do I have to listen to pod cast to find out if I get read?
Best show going.

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 09:26:04 pm »
Does anyone keep track of tweets read on air? I don't get to hear the entire show every day but I still blindly throw tweets at the wall. Or do I have to listen to pod cast to find out if I get read?
Best show going.

I'm thinking of hiring a couple of Indians (in India) to DM or reply to us when our tweets are read. They want $0.02 per tweet. I'm willing to give them a penny and a half.

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 11:31:07 pm »
Some past ones that were funny in my head at least

"Well jay, if Bucknell gets killed in the first round, I guess you could say the Butler did it." Yeaeaaah!
I reference to baseball players intro songs: when I come out, it will be to anything by Elton John. S/ Manti Te'o (knew it wouldn't get read after he went off about Te'o and the gay thing, oh well)
Chris Culliver references:
I know one endorsement Culliver won't be getting....Ben Gay
"I don't mind that sweet stuff in my locker room." S/ marshawn lynch (his love of skittles, if you have to explain it, well....)

And I thought this one might get a shot...
I didn't leave the pats bc of the money. I was afraid of Mt Vesuvius growing on Bob Kraft's face. S/ Wes Welker

Yeah, comedy is hard
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:33:29 pm by cmgww »

Blake

• North American Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 08:16:25 pm »
I see Chris is in Birmingham Alabama and I don't think of Jay Mohr Sports, I think of Dreamland Ribs and Milo's hamburgers.

ChrisInBhamAL

• Intentional walk me bish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 12:46:28 pm »
Haha.

There ya go. Damn, I haven't been to Dreamland in a while.

Blake

• North American Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 07:30:56 pm »
I used to live in Vestavia, so a trip to 5 Points was a regular event for me and my friends after we got something to eat out on 280

MRob1980

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 03:37:11 pm »
I know this wouldn't get read. Funny but not National Radio funny. (Not PC)

@jaymohr37
I guess  Schwartz won't  be going to training camp this year. We all know how it turns out when Jews go to camp.
#JayMohrSports

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 10:26:20 pm »
I know this wouldn't get read. Funny but not National Radio funny. (Not PC)

@jaymohr37
I guess  Schwartz won't  be going to training camp this year. We all know how it turns out when Jews go to camp.
#JayMohrSports
HAHAHAHAHA! Jews being put into camps and then put into gas chambers until six million were dead. I dont know how I missed that one. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :'(

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 10:40:01 pm »
HAHAHAHAHA! Jews being put into camps and then put into gas chambers until six million were dead. I dont know how I missed that one. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :'(

What about the scene in Funny People (very underrated film IMO) where Sandler is talking to a woman and she mentions she is on J Date. Since he is Jewish I guess he gets an exemption...apologies for the terrible YouTube clip

http://youtu.be/wadWg6223kk

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 10:06:17 pm »
"it's just one loss. the heat can start winning whenever they want. Signed, a friend of Bill's".