Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 06:34:32 am

Author Topic: THTC assassins - Post some of your best Tweets that didn't make it  (Read 27026 times)

jayjay

• View Profile
Re: THTC assassins - Post some of your best Tweets that didn't make it
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 01:20:50 am »
"it's just one loss. the heat can start winning whenever they want. Signed, a friend of Bill's".
Brilliant. Seriously.

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

El Cos

• Mohrrior
  • get to the chopppah~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 05:06:56 pm »
i would like to tweet mohr", but have to catch the show on the podcast half the week. so miss the live action.  I had one about val kilmer last week and his 3 favorite MC's..  Mc griddle, Mc flurry, and Mc nugget or something like that..
weak I know

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 05:33:54 pm »
"I wasn't a big Bob Marley fan, too much bumbachicka, but on further review: WICKED PISSAH"

because i'm sure no one's ever pointed out the chowd comedian has the same name as a rastafari.

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 05:56:52 pm »
Careful with the Val Kilmer tweets. I actually got a reply from the guy once. Don't think he gives a shit.

ChrisInBhamAL

• Intentional walk me bish
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2013, 04:42:17 pm »
Ok, today (4.18) and I've been out of the game for a bit.

@JayMohr37 #PositivityThursday JJ I'm positive that Dan Beyer sweats when he thinks about fudge. #JayMohrSports

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 09:02:58 am »
HICKORY DICKORY DOCK

THE JETS ARE ON THE CLOCK

THEY DRAFT A LASS, WHO CAN'T THROW A PASS

AND REX IS LEFT HOLDING HIS AGOOOOOOOOO

French Fry Phil

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2013, 02:27:13 pm »
I thought this was a perfect tweet...

Mark Curry? Mark Jacket? How about Mark Summers issuing a Double Dare style Physical Challenge to the Nuggets? #jaymohrsports @jaymohr37

1)Jay couldn't get Warrior's coach Mark Jackson's name right for half the show
2) Mark Jackson was accusing Denver for being too physical & having "hit men"

Macho Hombre

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 03:15:58 pm »
I only had 4 today but thought these 2 were pretty solid:

JJ why does everyone keep asking me if my ankle is good to go for Game 6? Mi no comprende.
- Canelo Alvarez

JJ the Falcons have a lot of nerve trying to steal away our customers with this gimmick.
- Handheld Shower Head

JayGray

• THTC4LYFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 10:52:10 pm »
I could have sworn This would make the Cut: "Jay, Could I get that offer code again? I would LOVE to double my berries. -regards, Forrest Griffin."
But after thinking about it, Maybe they didn't want to insult the sponsor by comparing Sherry's Berries to testicles.

I can live with that.

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2013, 09:11:47 am »
I only had 4 today but thought these 2 were pretty solid:

JJ why does everyone keep asking me if my ankle is good to go for Game 6? Mi no comprende.
- Canelo Alvarez

JJ the Falcons have a lot of nerve trying to steal away our customers with this gimmick.
- Handheld Shower Head
Hand held shower head is hysterical. just didn't see it. our bad

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2013, 09:13:09 am »
I could have sworn This would make the Cut: "Jay, Could I get that offer code again? I would LOVE to double my berries. -regards, Forrest Griffin."
But after thinking about it, Maybe they didn't want to insult the sponsor by comparing Sherry's Berries to testicles.

I can live with that.
would have read it if we saw it. hysterical . love mixing in the sponsors and love borderline subversive where I can act offended.... nice job. YOU WON ANYWAY!

JayGray

• THTC4LYFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2013, 01:38:41 pm »
You're damn right i did. Thanks bro!

ChrisInBhamAL

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2013, 02:49:27 pm »
I thought I had it today. JJ mentioned I was hot & I did get in a groove. At the end of the day however, great job by VAGamecock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@jaymohr37 #BadEtchant Carmelo Anthony missed more shots than Elmer Fudd s/ Etchant Man #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 #BadEtchant If I win the 50 card I'm donating it to @danbeyeronfoxs favorite charity. His stomach s/ Etchant Man   #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 I have a question for Kareem. If he & Lew Alcindor went 1 on 1 who would win? s/ LaSalle Hoopsters #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 Well JJ, doesn't look like this Kenyon won't be in it for the.....long run. YEAHHHHH #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 #JayMohrSports Speaking of Fragrant Fouls JJ @TheRealHeyMatty took down his munchies last night w 4 bean burritos

@jaymohr37 Hey Kareem grab u a donut on the way out. wait. Where are the....Dammit Beyer.  #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 (Door opens violently) How many donuts are left? I swear JaBall I will cut you. s/ @danbeyeronfox  #JayMohrSports

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After JJ mentioned my name & that I was hot but didn't walk away with the prize this is how I felt.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 03:52:09 pm by ChrisInBhamAL »

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2013, 01:58:08 pm »
That is "chalk full of nuts" Chris!

ChrisInBhamAL

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 02:48:13 pm »
Inaugural #TireyTuesday had it all. All Boss Charles Ramsey, Bug eyed Walruses, Big Onions....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@jaymohr37 #jaymohrsports  And I  will strike down with furious anger those who try to harm & destroy my brothers. Charles Jules Ramsey #likeaBOSS

@jaymohr37 #JayMohrSports 911: Look here man I just got back from Rally's & someone thru Tony Rocky Horror off the roof s/Charles Jules Ramsey

@jaymohr37 #JayMohrSports 911: Look here my man I jus got back from Hotel Bel-Air & someone has left a growler in the Exec Bathroom s/ Don M

@jaymohr37 #JayMohrSports former PGs who won rings in Detroit make great front office men s/ Alan Houston, Steve Francis & Antonio McDyss

@jaymohr37 #JayMohrSports  Mr Ramesy's a hero. Did I tell u the time I had vegan tacos w David Bowie. Wonderful smelling man. here's Steve - POB

@jaymohr37 #JayMohrSports  911: Look here man I jus got back from Big Kahuna Burger & there's a guy here who just cashed my sprite s/ Brett

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:09:39 pm by ChrisInBhamAL »