Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 03:13:56 am

Author Topic: THTC assassins - Post some of your best Tweets that didn't make it  (Read 27012 times)

French Fry Phil

• View Profile
Re: THTC assassins - Post some of your best Tweets that didn't make it
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2013, 02:01:03 pm »
Here's some tweets from today's show that got missed or weren't good enough:

@frenchfryphil: "You know I was apart of the #THTC once, of course back in 1974 it involved 3 homing pigeons & 140 chirps" ~POB
@jaymohr37 #jaymohrsports

@frenchfryphil: FYI: I never let any of Matty's tweets get read when I'm broadcasting French-Fry Sports from my carport
#jaymohrsports @jaymohr37

@frenchfryphil: "Where do you get those leak protectors at?" ~ Richard Nixon

@frenchfryphil: Waiver News: The Riverside County Correctional Facility Touch Football team has picked up free agent Titus Young

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

ChrisInBhamAL

• Intentional walk me bish
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2013, 02:19:34 pm »
Diamond Push Up Wednesday (5/8) - wasn't feeling it today. Did have tweet of the day w/ JR Smith BRICK reference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@jaymohr37  Hey JJ, NBA analysis is HARD huh? s/ John Starks  #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37  Knock me down & call me an accountant. s/ Robert Guerrero #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37  Riiiing. This is JayGray & u've reached my voicemail. Please leave a message. If this is Etchant Man, I'm NOT at Gators   #jaymohrsports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chris In alabama)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 11:45:37 am by ChrisInBhamAL »

BigNasty826

• HEY MAN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2013, 03:52:34 pm »
BigNasty826: @jaymohr37 I used to disagree, but upon further review, I have found that two heads are indeed better than one. Signed, OJ Simpson #jaymohrsports

BigNasty826

• HEY MAN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2013, 03:57:31 pm »
BigNasty826: @jaymohr37 today is draft day? I guess that explains the draft in my living room from where the wall used to be. /s/ billy joel's neighbor #jaymohrsports

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2013, 04:54:05 pm »
Since this is probably a trap and JJ probably doesn't remember the setup (JJ doesn't follow The Onion, etc. because they are not real), I'll leave this here noting that it gave me a chuckle to write it. You know, since the signee can't be real.

@jaymohr37 "I don't follow any fake accounts because they're not accountants." Signed, Lasalle B-ball player in MBA program. #JayMohrSports

Also, I dropped this one on Diamond Dan sticker day:

@jaymohr37 Difference betw. DD and #HeyMatty: DD followed a trail of stickers on Xmas Day, #HeyMatty followed trail of Kents. #JayMohrSports
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 09:34:43 pm by BuryCats »

Etchant Man

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2013, 11:57:53 pm »
1. There r black guys in NASCAR ! --regards- that one misplaced raisin in a box of Corn Pops

2. Well Jay, it appears that JayGray not inviting me to the sports pub puts our friendship
on....Shecky..ground..YEEEAAAAHHH !!!

3. Noah is playing with Plantar Fasciitis ?..Didn't we defeat the Fasciitis in Italy during WWII -LaSalle

There was a story about Leaking Men

4.What's this about leaking athletes--regards Scotty Pee Peeing ----( ok that was stupid)

MRob1980

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2013, 04:45:41 am »
 Not my best work thought one of the bunch might get through...

@jaymohr37
I was going to use the promo code for http://t.co/IWm9cObCUx but I can't find my J.
S
_.R. Smith
#jaymohrsports

@jaymohr37
Hey JJ what's the name of that razor company again? We could use some fresh ones.
S
The Canucks

@jaymohr37
You know I once had a twitter altercation with @JayGray73
S
POB
#JayMohrSports

This one is from #TireyTuesday

@jaymohr37
Can we get Charles Ramsey to help find Derrick Rose??
S
Minutes per game
#JayMohrSports
#TireyTuesday

NYNICK

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2013, 10:03:46 am »
1.My top 3 MC's are Lefteye Lopez, Slick Rick , and Bushwick Bill. -Dick Vitale #jaymohrsports #hiphopfridays

I should have #oneeyedppl

2.When Brain visits Mt. Rushmore, does he have to explain to tourists that he was never a president? @jaymohr37 #jaymohrsports

3.I don't care about Goodell's draught rules, just as long as I can drive home after-Al Micheals #jaymohrsports #miracleoverice

4.#caruso Well Jay, @danbeyeronfox doesn't hate the Lakers, he just prefers the Boston Cremes #jaymohrsports @jaymohr37

The rest of mine are more useless than the Marlin's upper deck.

ARBraddock

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2013, 11:21:05 am »
@jaymohr37 well j, i guess you could say anthony, was taking carmelbows to the face... #jaymohrsports #caruso

SeanSakimae

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2013, 12:04:50 pm »
"A no-hitter for 4 innings?  I had a no hitter going for 38 years.
Signed,
AC Green"

"(Caruso) well Jay, I guess you could say Ginobli played like MANUre."

@SnapTheJap on Twitter

Macho Hombre

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2013, 02:49:06 pm »
@jaymohr37 I once had a fan flip me off, but he kept coming back and ended up giving me $2600. - Tubs of Fun Operator #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 JJ I'm still stuck here under the Heat bleachers waiting for my mom to come get me. - Bedazzled iPhone Jewel #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 @TheRealHeyMatty JJ I'm really thankful Noah didn't hit my mom and possibly ruin my masterpiece. - Spray Tan #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 Can you call 911 for us? Our mom dropped us under the bleachers last night and never came back. - Marlboro Lights #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 @TheRealHeyMatty JJ all of the middle-aged cougar housewives LOVE me. - White Pants #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 I once raced a bear on a bicycle in Shanghai. Ironically it ended with me enjoying him for lunch. - POB #JayMohrSports

@jaymohr37 I once traded a monkey to a bear and all I got was this dumb t-shirt with a bicycle on it. Here's Steve... - POB #JayMohrSports

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2013, 03:21:33 pm »
not hatin', just statin'.

this whole page isn't funny, except for the dick vitale and the Manure Ginobli

BigNasty826

• HEY MAN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2013, 03:40:46 pm »
BigNasty826: @jaymohr37 today is draft day? I guess that explains the draft in my living room from where the wall used to be. /s/ billy joel's neighbor #jaymohrsports

This thread is for past tweets that didn't make it. Not just ones from yesterday. I thought it was obvious that the above tweet was from a few weeks ago. I guess I should have clarified, but thanks for reading it on the air, JJ

French Fry Phil

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2013, 06:41:41 pm »
It made my day to get 2 full minutes of airtime on the greatest sports show ever, and have 4 tweets (half of them horrible yes) be dissected and ran through the ringer by Jay & Matty. And now we all know that Matty grades tweets on a 2 point system.

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2013, 03:32:27 pm »
"By curious coincidence, David Cross is the #6 jock holder of all time"