Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 01:09:08 am

Author Topic: Apology  (Read 3180 times)

Idofavorzforu

• View Profile
Apology
« on: March 26, 2013, 09:02:07 am »
JJ,
I sent an apology to Matty this AM for my apparentout of bounds tweet, and was directed here so you would see it. It was not meant as a cheap shot or critique of the show. It was a joke along with the afterhours #. I do enjoy the show, and wish you and Jesus could get past this.
I like the level of listener involvement and the general format. I stay away from criticizing, because at the end of the day, I know this is your livelyhood, and I wouldn't mess with that. My tweets getting read on a national show is great, and understand it is your decision. I know Matty is the Andy Dufresne of the crew, and has to wade through gallons of shit to find a golden egg of freedom. I am not going to beg you to unblock me, if you do so, that is your choice. I did not delete my tweet, as it was just a shoutout to Jesus.
I know this is a long winded diatribe, but I just wanted you to see where the tweet came from. I know some detractors will say i'm just here kissing ass, but i'm just explaining my perspective and feelings. I put my name on it, and think the only mistake I made was putting your handle in the tweet on a sore subject. If you look at my tweets, you don't see criticism or defense of the show. It's your show, and i'm glad I listen. Keep doing what you do.

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Steve in HTown

• Administrator
  • Mohrrior
  • #RedNation
    • View Profile
Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 09:45:34 am »
so what was the tweet :popcorn

Idofavorzforu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 10:14:12 am »
When corporate sees #jaymohrsports after hours, they get one step closer to pushing @magicuno out of @jaymohr37 exile #freeourNormaRae. That was the tweet.

Supremecy

• Mohrrior
  • Black Holes and Revelations
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 01:27:46 pm »
so what was the tweet :popcorn

ps, you need to unban me bro. :lol