Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 04:41:04 pm

Author Topic: the crabfeast defects?  (Read 3860 times)

El Cos

• Mohrrior
  • get to the chopppah~
    • View Profile
the crabfeast defects?
« on: July 23, 2013, 06:37:04 pm »
so they started they're own network? I dont know the details but I hope it wasn't on a sour note or anything!?  So is that because of barry katz new show? well hopefully that means that ryan and jay can get some of the up and coming podcasts on their network or something.. oh well.

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: the crabfeast defects?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 10:15:47 pm »
i haven't listened to today's feast, work's been crazy?

please elaborate, i haven't heard anything about this

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 10:18:52 pm »
ok, i pieced some of it together via twitter.

two ways to go on this one.

a.) jay left kevin smith on great terms, just to put his name on it, maybe sickle cell and larson just wanted to do the same.

b.) ryan is besties with tom, who's been distant because he's besties with Bert. maybe baby mama drama prompted the move?

these LA bitches are so catty, who knows? i love a good conspiracy.

El Cos

• Mohrrior
  • get to the chopppah~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 12:28:37 am »
thats the first thing that popped into my head, but I listened to the podcast and its all love for them both sides! my guess is that they have blown up so much that they want to make more of it (funds)and stuff. they pointed out that Jayjay has ultra pimped the show everywhere he went, and it looks like they are greatful.

my only hope they pay it foward and start adding some lesser known (quality) podcasts and continue the trend.

on senario B. Im heartbroken over all that stuff with birt and thom, etc. its lame.. If they where smart they would get back and do a 3 or 4 part podcast series on neutral ground between Jay, thom, birt, and rogaine(and blue balls). It would be epic and think of the ratings and buzz it would create for all parties!?

anyways

Supremecy

• Mohrrior
  • Black Holes and Revelations
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 01:11:03 pm »
Abedin is the daughter of college professors. Her late father, an Islamic scholar, was from India and her mother, a sociologist, was from Pakistan. She was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan, but the family moved to Saudi Arabia when she was 2. She moved back to the United States to attend George Washington University.