Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 06:52:44 pm

Author Topic: What is WITH these chicks today at the g-store?  (Read 11598 times)

The 80s Man

• View Profile
What is WITH these chicks today at the g-store?
« on: July 31, 2013, 10:05:35 pm »
There's a g-store near UVA and today I stopped in there to get some limes for the Coronas. There was a salad bar and three chicks at it wearing sundresses and all of them were low cut with the little straps around the shoulders. Two of them in particular were sporting the biggest "I have HUGE fukken tits .....LOOK!!" dresses and they were all college age. I fukken swear....they didn't look like skanks either. They looked kinda "high class" and "dignified" with no tats and well done hair and makeup, but HOLY FUKK I almost ran through the deli meat grinder I was so distracted by these ENORMOUS fukken teets.

One of them looked almost EXACTLY like a certain chick that we've Allllllllll catapoulted tadpoles to: that Cristina chick

blonder hair, but it's like she was born with the SAME sized breasts. I mean I couldn't believe my fukken eyes. I HAD to walk RIGHT past and get within two feet of her and completely STARE for like a good four mississippi seconds DIRECTLY at her breasts. I mean how the fukk do you slip that dress on and walk into a public market and expect people NOT to look at you like this:

I could have trotted through a pyramid of jars of acid on sale andi still would keep moving with my head turned and DIALED THE FUKK IN on those breasts with a look like this on my face

Of course she didn't say anything, nor did her friends, when I made that shameless stare. If they had, I was ready to whip out my crank and say "Hey, look! Right out in fukken public! Who'da fukken thunk? Let's expose Allllll of our private parts in this G-store!"

I mean mother......fukk!!!!  :o :o

It was like those hoo-haas had been airlifted from France like the Statue of Liberty and

KA-BLAMMO right there in the store. HUGE fukken Teets!!! We're talking a good 68% exposure.

Usually when we get a good cleave shot in this world, it's a nice 37 precentile which is workable for the jerkable. This was in another fukken TIME ZONE. I was so confused I didn't even know how to jerk off afterwards.

You could even see like a side strap or something coming around her back like it was extra support for those jugs. Almost like the support swing chains they use on motherfukken wrecking ball. BONOININONOINOGINIGNGNINSONAOINOINNSGGGG

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Boomhauer

• lurking in Arlen Texas
    • View Profile
Re: What is WITH these chicks today at the g-store?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 07:55:38 am »
Dang80'sManUsureknowhowtopick'emHotDanghaveacoldAlamo!

Supremecy

• Mohrrior
  • Black Holes and Revelations
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 08:07:52 am »

Logan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 09:51:37 am »
Those chicks are there JUSt to mess with you, GPete!
totally uncalled for

Supremecy

• Mohrrior
  • Black Holes and Revelations
    • View Profile

webdog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 01:57:36 pm »
There's a g-store near UVA and today I stopped in there to get some limes for the Coronas. There was a salad bar and three chicks at it wearing sundresses and all of them were low cut with the little straps around the shoulders. Two of them in particular were sporting the biggest "I have HUGE fukken tits .....LOOK!!" dresses and they were all college age. I fukken swear....they didn't look like skanks either. They looked kinda "high class" and "dignified" with no tats and well done hair and makeup, but HOLY FUKK I almost ran through the deli meat grinder I was so distracted by these ENORMOUS fukken teets.

One of them looked almost EXACTLY like a certain chick that we've Allllllllll catapoulted tadpoles to: that Cristina chick

blonder hair, but it's like she was born with the SAME sized breasts. I mean I couldn't believe my fukken eyes. I HAD to walk RIGHT past and get within two feet of her and completely STARE for like a good four mississippi seconds DIRECTLY at her breasts. I mean how the fukk do you slip that dress on and walk into a public market and expect people NOT to look at you like this:

I could have trotted through a pyramid of jars of acid on sale andi still would keep moving with my head turned and DIALED THE FUKK IN on those breasts with a look like this on my face

Of course she didn't say anything, nor did her friends, when I made that shameless stare. If they had, I was ready to whip out my crank and say "Hey, look! Right out in fukken public! Who'da fukken thunk? Let's expose Allllll of our private parts in this G-store!"

I mean mother......fukk!!!!  :o :o

It was like those hoo-haas had been airlifted from France like the Statue of Liberty and

KA-BLAMMO right there in the store. HUGE fukken Teets!!! We're talking a good 68% exposure.

Usually when we get a good cleave shot in this world, it's a nice 37 precentile which is workable for the jerkable. This was in another fukken TIME ZONE. I was so confused I didn't even know how to jerk off afterwards.

You could even see like a side strap or something coming around her back like it was extra support for those jugs. Almost like the support swing chains they use on motherfukken wrecking ball. BONOININONOINOGINIGNGNINSONAOINOINNSGGGG

Best 1st post EVER!