Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 01:07:42 pm

Author Topic: Jay Mohr on Comedy Bang-Bang  (Read 3386 times)

the judo madonna

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Jay Mohr on Comedy Bang-Bang
« on: August 21, 2013, 08:40:06 pm »
Not sure if you guys are fans of Comedy Bang-Bang, it's heavily improv, and it's sort of an acquired taste, but JJ was on a recent episode, and it was  pretty good.

check it out if you're into that sort of thing

www.earwolf.com

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

TeamJoe

• View Profile
Re: Jay Mohr on Comedy Bang-Bang
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 05:42:12 pm »
JJ in a gang-bang would be goode comedy

Weirdfellas

• Take em to the ZOO, Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Jay Mohr on Comedy Bang-Bang
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 11:56:07 am »
Jay showed up at Meltdown Comics for some Nerdist thing, it was a theme show about "embarrassing stories." They had like 10 comics do 10 minute sets, or something like that. Most of it was typical LA comics that are super polite and "cute," I don't know how to explain the ethos of LA comedy, but I hate 90% of it and Im from the east coast and don't find any of these shit heads funny.

Jay came in there, I have never seen a f*cking comic crush like he did. It was literally the chopper attack from Apocalypse Now, it was amazing. Even the chick I brought had never heard of Jay, and she was dying. The next (unfunny chick) comic gets up, about 4 mins in me & the gal I brought just looked at each other and were like "...let's go." I mean how the f*ck are you going to follow that, it's like watching a local band go up after the Rolling Stones. Many shuvs & zuhls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the slohr THAT day, I can tell you...