Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 05:30:17 pm

Author Topic: hey Jayjay! i helped set the guiness world record in fake mustaches  (Read 2341 times)

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
i honestly don't know if i can get any time to call in to the show OR tweet in to the show this week, which sucks

but i went to a minor league game in Troy, NY this weekend and they handed out fake mustaches to everyone and the guiness people went around the stadium and it was announced we set a record for most people in one place wearing fake mustaches...over 2,000.

i'd love for this to get recognized on the show if Jayjay reads it.  i don't wanna call in in a few weeks when it's old news.

oh and i love Bun B and Phife getting segments on hip hop fridays (HHF's).  amazing!

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: hey Jayjay! i helped set the guiness world record in fake mustaches
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 09:24:26 pm »
all we need is CROOKED I getting an interview with Jay Jay and he's basically talked to all the greats worthy of his show.  Crooked was on Jay Mohr Sports on ESPN and he just dropped a new album last month so it's not like that isn't relevant.

if Jayjay has a good memory he'll agree that Crooked dropped an insane freestyle on that show!!