Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 03:00:30 pm

Author Topic: What's wrong with the show.  (Read 4094 times)

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
What's wrong with the show.
« on: September 12, 2013, 10:26:55 pm »
I DM'd with Brian_C60 this afternoon a little bit, to see what was up. JJ, here in a nutshell is what's "wrong" with your show. It's too damned good. The regulars on Twitter and a whole bunch more people, basically arrange their schedules around 9-noon (or 12-3) to keep it free to listen and interact. Even when we don't get tweets read on the show, we're all having a lot of fun cracking jokes on Twitter and keeping up with each other. There are a good 150-200 hard core fans of the show. If I could pick a bunch of people to work with, these clowns would be my choice.

JJ has created an addiction more potent than crack, and that's a good thing, although sometimes, to make it work with the rest of life, some might need a little time away. Brian will be back one day, and I'll pass him my pipe.

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Steve in HTown

• Administrator
  • Mohrrior
  • #RedNation
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with the show.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 07:57:28 am »
If I could pick a bunch of people to work with, these clowns would be my choice.

That would be the least productive workplace ever!

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 08:52:52 am »
Other than the podcast stuff I posted about, my only complaint is the tweets read on air are basically the same group of people. It's pretty rare to hear a tweet read by anyone not a member of the THTC. I get it though, comedy is hard and those guys are pretty damn funny. But maybe mix it up a bit...

That said, it's the best 3 hours of my work day. And having a portable XM player in my car (I work in field sales so I am always on the road). It has a pause/rewind function so I rarely miss any of the show. Keep up the good work JJ and crew!

Carlaroo75

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 07:36:31 pm »
Where'd Brian go?

jakeinpeoria

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 11:44:24 pm »
Other than the podcast stuff I posted about, my only complaint is the tweets read on air are basically the same group of people. It's pretty rare to hear a tweet read by anyone not a member of the THTC. I get it though, comedy is hard and those guys are pretty damn funny. But maybe mix it up a bit...

That said, it's the best 3 hours of my work day. And having a portable XM player in my car (I work in field sales so I am always on the road). It has a pause/rewind function so I rarely miss any of the show. Keep up the good work JJ and crew!
Sometime when the show is on look through #JayMohrSports. The people that are read often are BY FAR the most creative and funniest.

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 08:38:53 am »
Sometime when the show is on look through #JayMohrSports. The people that are read often are BY FAR the most creative and funniest.
Funny gets read. We notice the twet long before we notice who sent it. The guys win for a reason. Look at the Twitter Hat Trick Club timeline Mike in Vegas put together. There have been like five new winners this month alone.

Steve in HTown

• Administrator
  • Mohrrior
  • #RedNation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 08:43:31 am »

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 06:46:46 pm »
Funny gets read. We notice the twet long before we notice who sent it. The guys win for a reason. Look at the Twitter Hat Trick Club timeline Mike in Vegas put together. There have been like five new winners this month alone.

when are you going to get Crooked I on the show??  we (okay...I) have been waiting for 9 months :D