Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 06:34:33 am

Author Topic: Newport Sports  (Read 3581 times)

Corporate

• View Profile
Newport Sports
« on: November 05, 2013, 12:44:50 pm »
What exactly is funny/supposed to be the point of Newport Sports?  Smoking is a disgusting habit, and I'm dissapointed that Jay seems so obsessed with it, especially after his rant about skateboarding and being healthy (not to mention diamond push-up Wednesday).  This doesn't need to be glorified on the radio; please end it Jay, no one cares for it.

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
Re: Newport Sports
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 06:29:10 am »
Not sure if serious....but lighten up, Francis! Getting your panties in a bunch over smoking? Give me a break. Last I checked, it is still legal despite the health effects. So you're offended by Newport sports but not the endless jokes about Beyer eating children? GTFO

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 06:41:48 pm »
Do you understand comedy? The segment has nothing to do with promoting smoking. The segment is to take a former pothead that smokes 2 packs of Newports a day and have him review sporting events having no interest in the scoreboard.

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 11:24:02 am »
Think about this. #HeyMatty is probably young enough to have new lungs printed for him when he's in his forties, in a procedure that will be as routine as a colonoscopy.

Chim Rychels

• The tongue ain't just for show ladies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 05:41:38 pm »
I love Newport Sports, it has a nice smooth feel to it with no bitter aftertaste!

DavidInAlief

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 11:31:30 pm »
What exactly is funny/supposed to be the point of Newport Sports?  Smoking is a disgusting habit, and I'm dissapointed that Jay seems so obsessed with it, especially after his rant about skateboarding and being healthy (not to mention diamond push-up Wednesday).  This doesn't need to be glorified on the radio; please end it Jay, no one cares for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj-RxX_FjoM