Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 07:26:20 am

Author Topic: Jay, what does this mean?  (Read 5978 times)

Steve in HTown

• Administrator
  • Mohrrior
  • #RedNation
    • View Profile

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Carlaroo75

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jay, what does this mean?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 04:25:40 pm »
I hope he's not quitting!!!  Especially because of all the drama started on twiter as a result of smack off and that Steve D Bag running his mouth about JJ.....

Let the hater's hate JJ..We love you!!

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 05:33:05 pm »
I'm not a quitter. I LOVE my job and have a year remaining on my current contract. I would like to do radio for a VERY long time..

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 06:08:57 pm »

bjax420

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 08:47:57 pm »
JJ you are loved by a nation of millions!!!!!! I'm proud to represent the Quad Cities Mohrriors and we roll deep!!!!!!  Please don't change a thing and know that Haters are gonna Hate.  HEY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 09:14:05 pm »
For some reason I enrage certain people. They feel the need to be negative creeps on social media. I'm a very positive person. I wake up happy. I go to bed happy. I am surrounded by positivity. Lorne Michaels once told us, "No one is ever going to stop you in the street to tell you bad things..." Here I am 20 years later and he was right. If any of the trolls saw me in the streets they would probably say something nice. Enter social media. That's where, for some reason, people line up tp bash me, my family, my looks, my wife's looks, my acting, my stand up and everything in-between. I realized that the internet is the ONLY place I receive negativity on a daily basis. Soooo. I tapped out of twitter. My assistant is sending my stand up dates into twitter and changed the password so I can't access it. I'll be back but need a break to recharge. You guys can always email me at jaymohr.com
 That's a nice line of communication because it's a much longer form and if a troll shows up I have his email address forever. You guys are f*cking amazing. Truly the most passionate people in the shortest amount of time probably in radio and television history.. WE are changing radio together. Helping each other. Picking each other up. Let the other hosts tear everyone apart. I think America is starved for some good vibes and together we'll give it to them.
    I have one year left on my contract and have made it very clear to my boss(es) that I want to do radio for a very
long time. See you guys in Cincinnati, Florida, San Antonio, Edmonton, Ontario, Irvine etc... I'll always be out there. Because you are out there.

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 10:06:33 pm »
JJ: Keep on trucking man. You are an inspiration to me, and a lot of us. Before this show, I first remember you from Jerry Maguire, your character Bob Sugar. I hated him in the movie. That's the sign of a good actor! Since then I saw many of your movies...and Gary Unmarried, it's funny how that played out. You played a guy that wanted so badly to be on sports radio, now it has come true. Also I was a former Rome listener, and loved your guest host stints there. Now you're on the big stage, but you keep it real...admitting to your mistakes, getting callers and Twitter folks involved. Doing stand up still, even though you probably don't need to. (Leno did the same, only lived off his stand up gigs). I loved your take today on memorizing lines in casting calls, especially Maguire....

As for the show, you're so much better than Rome. I know you won't admit to it, but his show had/has gotten soooo stale. I know your stance on him, so I won't go into that. But it's a great show.

Keep on doing what you're doing. If you're pissing someone off, you know you're doing something right.

And, finally, please book a stop in Indianapolis! There are lots of Mohrriors here

Carlaroo75

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 09:57:23 am »
For some reason I enrage certain people. They feel the need to be negative creeps on social media. I'm a very positive person. I wake up happy. I go to bed happy. I am surrounded by positivity. Lorne Michaels once told us, "No one is ever going to stop you in the street to tell you bad things..." Here I am 20 years later and he was right. If any of the trolls saw me in the streets they would probably say something nice. Enter social media. That's where, for some reason, people line up tp bash me, my family, my looks, my wife's looks, my acting, my stand up and everything in-between. I realized that the internet is the ONLY place I receive negativity on a daily basis. Soooo. I tapped out of twitter. My assistant is sending my stand up dates into twitter and changed the password so I can't access it. I'll be back but need a break to recharge. You guys can always email me at jaymohr.com
 That's a nice line of communication because it's a much longer form and if a troll shows up I have his email address forever. You guys are f*cking amazing. Truly the most passionate people in the shortest amount of time probably in radio and television history.. WE are changing radio together. Helping each other. Picking each other up. Let the other hosts tear everyone apart. I think America is starved for some good vibes and together we'll give it to them.
    I have one year left on my contract and have made it very clear to my boss(es) that I want to do radio for a very
long time. See you guys in Cincinnati, Florida, San Antonio, Edmonton, Ontario, Irvine etc... I'll always be out there. Because you are out there.

And this why we love you JJ!!! HEY MAN!!!  Come to NC!!!

Max Cady

• Maybe I could chop you into 40 pieces
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 07:00:11 pm »
JJ, was Farley so nice, really, that you wondered how a person could be such a good guy? Everyone that I ever see on TV remembering him give me that vibe. Those people amaze me cause I can be quite the ass  :lol :uhh

Rob in VB

• The Real Tidewater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 09:52:00 am »
 :lol

DavidInAlief

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2014, 07:49:32 pm »
I don't blame him for hating twitter because of the trolls, but why stop the podcast? How can the trolls attack him there?

https://twitter.com/jaymohr37/status/488444498070888448