Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 05:25:34 am

Author Topic: Jay Mohr Sports Cancelled or Moved?  (Read 17251 times)

jmkcool2002

• View Profile
Jay Mohr Sports Cancelled or Moved?
« on: August 27, 2014, 11:23:35 pm »
I think all fans should see this article.

Jay Mohr Sports may be getting cancelled or moved by Fox Sports Radio. http://jmanmediazone.blogspot.com/2014/08/rich-eisen-replacing-jay-mohr-on-fox.html

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Steve in HTown

• Administrator
  • Mohrrior
  • #RedNation
    • View Profile
Re: Jay Mohr Sports Cancelled or Moved?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:52:10 am »
well, jay has hinted around to getting moved to nights.

Carlaroo75

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 10:53:54 am »
I hope not!!

James_mohrrior

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 01:25:19 pm »
What the hell man!??! Jay has grown the brand, his listeners are the most loyal, and he interacts with his fans 24/7. We gotta get on Fox Sports and let them know our feelings.

bjax420

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 04:24:53 pm »
This is Bullshit, I am outraged at the notion of JJ's time slot being moved.  I love it that he comes on after DP, what other show would they put in his time slot(it would be a downgrade).  Leave it up to some corporate dipshit to try and reinvent the wheel.  They already pulled Matty Boy off the show which I thought was a bad move.  Hasn't anyone ever heard the phrase "If it's not broke don't fix it".  Please say this isn't so, this show gets so many people through there work day and work week.  Mohrriors it's time to unite and let the powers that be know that this aggression WILL NOT STAND!!!!!!!!  Someone please put a link up where we can contact someone at Fox Sports Radio and let them know that this idea is dumb as shit!!!! MOHRRIORS 4 LIFE

James_mohrrior

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 04:38:38 pm »
Here is the email to Fox Sports Radio from their website

FoxSports@FSR247.com

I emailed them today saying how much the radio show has meant to the Mohrriors, as well as all of the positive things about the show.  We have to let our voice be heard, and maybe the show will stay put.

James_mohrrior

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 04:43:14 pm »
Also, here is the email for all general feedback to Fox Sports

feedback@support.foxsports.com

robgeiger

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 08:05:09 pm »
I've listened to nothing but TALK/ SPORTS TALK RADIO my entire life and Jay Mohr's show, by far, is the MOST ENTERTAINING of all time.  Let's be honest...most sports talk shows are some of the DUMBEST shows on radio and quickly become monotonous inanity, even on their best days.  Jay's show is the perfect combo of comedy/ entertainment/ sports insight.  I loved Rome but my favorite shows were when Jay subbed in.  DP is a nice appetizer to Jay's main course and if they 86 the entrĂ©e then I'll stop coming to the restaurant.  Big mistake for Fox Sports Radio to do anything but further promote Jay Mohr Sports.

El Cos

• Mohrrior
  • get to the chopppah~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 10:13:11 am »
exactly! (but I skip that particular appetizer all together! it doesnt sit well in my tummy. lol)

krcooperco@q.com

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 08:38:12 pm »
What, no, I will kill myself if jay is not around, best show ever!  He is humorous, has great insight and his monologs make sense to me