Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 05:25:00 pm

Author Topic: he's a Hall of Famer - I just never heard of him  (Read 2798 times)

rarelylistenbut

• View Profile
he's a Hall of Famer - I just never heard of him
« on: February 12, 2015, 02:30:31 pm »
Forced to listen again today (only 6 buttons on the radio with2 FM selections and 1 am so as #16 choice on the list, stuck with all 3 minutes I could tolerate of JayeMore again this afternoon) and after the 'I'm better than Kiper on the draft' (ooo, I'm guessing you're also better than Brady at football inflation methods - given how you blow) ...decided to contribute positively.

FYI - the center for the Vikings going into the Hall of Fame is named MICK Tinglehoff (not Mike as you repeatedly mispronounced in your clueless rant the last time I was stuck listening to your drivel about how people like the Rooneys do not belong in the HOF). Should be easy to remember - rhymes with what all 2 people I know that have ever heard of you say when your name comes up. ('dick')

You should stick to basketball - at least there's a court (that's a name for the floor they play) and every court needs a jester. (that's a clown - like you).

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

bjax420

• View Profile
Re: he's a Hall of Famer - I just never heard of him
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 02:38:42 pm »
Blah.....Blah.....Blah..... If your not a fan of the show you should listen to something else.  In the mean time  shut the f*ck up.  This is a fansite, not a site to get on your soapbox and bitch.

El Cos

• Mohrrior
  • get to the chopppah~
    • View Profile
Re: he's a Hall of Famer - I just never heard of him
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 05:46:19 pm »
nice take there VIC in snore cal
 :uhh