Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 06:20:08 am

Author Topic: why does Jay hate A-rod so much?  (Read 3321 times)

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
why does Jay hate A-rod so much?
« on: February 17, 2015, 02:22:23 pm »
 :lol  A-rod is the man, i hope he hits 30 homers this year

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Carlaroo75

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: why does Jay hate A-rod so much?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 02:21:22 pm »
Please tell me you're kidding Pops!!  A-Rod has cost us soo much money and he's sucking on top of that!!

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 02:51:36 pm »
I used to be anti steroid guy too, trust me.  It hurt to see Babe Ruth's best records fall to jerks like McGwire and Bonds.  That was years ago and I don't get why some roiders like Andy Big Nose and Fatty Ortiz get a free pass while A-rod is crucified. 

A-rod was a huge reason why the Yankees won the world series in '09 and has 3 MVP awards.  He's an all time great in a slowly dying sport

bjax420

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 08:23:11 am »
Huh? What? How is he an all time great when he has cheated from the get-go? Are you a pothead?

BuryCats

• Global Moderator
  • Mohrrior
  • @BradHutchings on the Twitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 12:20:15 am »
I've seen A-Rod hit a few majestic home runs at Angels Stadium with a friend who is a die-hard Yankees fan. Actually, I think he was in the beer pavilion maybe watching on a monitor, but I saw them from good seats. And I hope he has a productive year.

If MLB isn't going to ban players for life for PEDs, they've set up a system where being caught is a cost of doing business, and the payoff for being caught one year out of six or seven for use of PEDs is a rational strategy. Add a multi-million dollar salary until your luck runs out, and you're all there if they'd help you keep you the paycheck.