Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 06:54:31 pm

Author Topic: [Fox Sports Radio] Colin Cowherd taking over Rich Eisen's timeslot  (Read 10977 times)

Steve in HTown

• Administrator
  • Mohrrior
  • #RedNation
    • View Profile
https://radioinsight.com/blog/headlines/94086/colin-cowherd-makes-move-to-fox-sports-radio-and-tv-official/

Fox Sports Radio announced today that they reached a deal with Colin Cowherd.  His show will air before JayJay's show, currently held by Rich Eisen.

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Steve in HTown

• Administrator
  • Mohrrior
  • #RedNation
    • View Profile
Re: [Fox Sports Radio] Colin Cowherd taking over Rich Eisen's timeslot
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 03:24:10 pm »
Jay just announced that he will no longer be on in LA,
as Reiter & Tweeden (and J-Stew) will air instead.

DavidInAlief

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 07:16:16 pm »
Only positive I can see from this: maybe we won't get entire segments where Jay breaks down the Dodgers and/or Lakers anymore.

bjax420

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 06:53:35 am »
So what time slot does Eisen have now, not that I care! Just wanted to make sure JJ's time slot didn't change.....again!

El Cos

• Mohrrior
  • get to the chopppah~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 08:54:14 pm »
AM 570 is a rotting feces covered corpse of a radio station! the only thing going for them now (since jj is will no longer be there) is the dodgers( bums ).  >:(
for the last few months Ive been tuning into 980AM (where the gnome is now in socal) and mostly cuz its the only thing bearable for sports talk out here.  I have been enjoying Fred Roggin lately. but hoping jj can hang in there on the radio thing! Why not get him on Sirius?
Id love to have him and Phil Hendrie on satelite.

tacosmith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 05:15:20 pm »
So what time slot does Eisen have now, not that I care! Just wanted to make sure JJ's time slot didn't change.....again!

Apparently Eisen and Cowherd will have the same timeslot, which means different markets can choose who they want to have on during that slot. 

pcarpe41

• Silent Mohrrior from day one. Living in UK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 02:40:22 pm »
Man, listened to the podcast from yesterday's show (August 19th).  Jay had a vulnerable moment...didn't sound positive at all.  I hope we're not listening to the last shows...only thing I look forward to waking up in the morning here in the UK!!

DavidInAlief

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 10:18:16 pm »
Man, listened to the podcast from yesterday's show (August 19th).  Jay had a vulnerable moment...didn't sound positive at all.  I hope we're not listening to the last shows...only thing I look forward to waking up in the morning here in the UK!!

Jay wears his emotions on his sleeve. I think he's seen the writing on the wall and is starting to go through the motions.

pcarpe41

• Silent Mohrrior from day one. Living in UK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 05:37:23 pm »
Jay wears his emotions on his sleeve. I think he's seen the writing on the wall and is starting to go through the motions.

So true...I've listened to sports talk for multiple decades now...and by far, this is the most loyal I've been to a show. I'll be heartbroken if we lose this show.

pschelf

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 10:25:32 am »
Where did Greb go?

markyj

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 10:27:14 pm »
I think the addition of Cowherd hasn't wedged out Eisen, but both shows are available, and affiliates can have either.  I sure wish FOX would bag Eisen, they moved too much around to get him and, like Dan Patrick, NEVER mentions the network.  Eisen is just such a stuffed suit.