Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 09:25:53 am

Author Topic: Can we still hang out here for a while?  (Read 3627 times)

randomopoly

• View Profile
Can we still hang out here for a while?
« on: February 02, 2017, 06:50:51 am »
Even though I know JMS proper is gone from Fox radio, I for one, feel like there's still topics to discuss about Jay, the old show and even sports (if we have to).  I suggest this as a sign of support for Jay and all that he shared with us over the course of four years.  Not many celebrities would be so willing to entertain in so many forms of media.  Not to mention all the good will he promoted, the hat trick club winners and his willingness to talk about anxiety disorder and to expose the scandals of modern athletics.  I remember the times he had his mother on the show, and the Pastor from his church.  Who else does that??

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Steve in HTown

• Administrator
  • Mohrrior
  • #RedNation
    • View Profile
Re: Can we still hang out here for a while?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 03:10:07 pm »
yeah, feel free.  i have no plans to take the site down.

i removed the fox sports stuff, so its pretty much just stuff for jay.

randomopoly

• View Profile
Re: Can we still hang out here for a while?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 09:06:14 pm »
Thank you very indeed!!

Steve in HTown - Since you're here, on the show, did they ever issue any official word on why Jonas wasn't producer anymore?  All I remember is that they were at somebody's NFL camp late last Summer, and, to my ear, by a certain point, it sounded like Jonas was drunk or high.  I have to go check the Fox podcasts before they take them all down, but I clearly remember he was laughing so hard, they cut his mic, went to a break, and afterwards, Jay made a remark about he didn't know where Knox went.

Does this ring a bell?  Kinda weird.