Please login or register. May 09, 2024, 12:15:38 am

Author Topic: Magic_Uno is a bitch  (Read 5414 times)

jakeinpeoria

• View Profile
Magic_Uno is a bitch
« on: March 20, 2013, 05:31:50 pm »
Made this forum so that bitch can't lock it. When things don't go your way you throw a temper tantrum like a 4 year old. This will stay up so EVERYONE can enjoy taking their turn putting a bruise on JJ's Rihanna. JJ brought you into this world and he took you out like Casey Anthony did. Now stop complaining about it. And before you make another ill fated attempt at taking me out think long and hard about how bad you have already been punished. Since you aren't mature enough to make your own decisions let that South Side Ewok you call a girl make the decision of whether or not you should come back at me. If "she" says yes keep her around because she wants you taken out like the rest of us do.

I don't visit the site often because I'm not able to listen often so for the people on this site that can keep their emotions in tact, have at it.

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: Magic_Uno is a bitch
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 05:47:13 pm »
locking threads when they don't go his way?  total pussy shit.

magic_uno

• Mohrrior
  • It Doesn't Matter What You Think!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 06:14:37 pm »
Just so you know, I'm not reading one single line of your malt.  Your subject line is all I need to see.

If you want to malt, go to Stucknut, and join in with the rest of those retards.

Thanks.

jayjay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 08:17:07 pm »
Just so you know, I'm not reading one single line of your malt.  Your subject line is all I need to see.

If you want to malt, go to Stucknut, and join in with the rest of those retards.

Thanks.
JAY MOHR .COM

Supremecy

• Mohrrior
  • Black Holes and Revelations
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 09:41:35 pm »

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 10:00:23 pm »

Thanks.

too scared of criticism after JJ gave you the boot? 

jakeinpeoria

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 04:35:33 am »

Thanks.

You want to know how I know you ARE sitting there reading every word I write? Because it's damn good but also because you respond to it every time I post anything. Stop the lies. Everything was fine with Rome until he made it clear that everyone that listens to his show thinks you're a terrible caller and that no one would miss your Jungle contributions. He put you in the hack off. Then you melted down. Everything was fine with Mohr until he made it clear that you were completely replaceable in every way and that no one would miss your Mohrior contributions. He blocked you. Then you melted down. JJ has always been open and honest about being sensitive. You lie about it to cover it up under the delusion of grandeur that you actually have as much talent as the average person. You are well below average. Hence being blocked and banished to the hack off.
What is malting anyway? I've never actually heard that word used in real life. Is it some affeminate way of calling me gay? Really Jesus? Look, America has changed and you don't need to hide your homoerotic feelings anymore, Jesus in Closet. Just stop all the lies.
You seem to be awfully critical of his standards for whether or not he blocks some one for a guy that blocks those who unfollow him UNLESS they can benifit you in your quest to be admired by some one in the digital world.
Try to follow this one. No one will blame you if you can't.  When caps are used in a text based form it signifies emphasis, not that a person is yelling at you. If you are going to go with the grammar nazi smack at least do it right
These emotional breakdowns are really troubling to me. You can't seem to stay in a relationship for more than a month. If you were to find that one special guy that can look at you without throwing up in his mouth how do you expect to keep him around when you can't even keep JJ from blocking you? Heck, I don't even think he's blocked Vic even after everything Vic threw at him.
I really hope this can help Jesus in Closet. You can trust us. You are among friends.

You're welcome

El Cos

• Mohrrior
  • get to the chopppah~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 06:25:37 am »

then.......

sorry one majico.......
lol

Supremecy

• Mohrrior