186)@SpurfanMohrrior ............(Carlos Lopez) June 29

187)@hedstrombacon ............(John Hedstrom) July 13
188)@orozcoj26 ............(Roscoe26) July 19

189)@NYRHOUND ............(Grave Dogg) August 11
190)@G_CHerndon86 ............(Gearis C Herndon) August 12
191)@gimmedafree ............(Not_a_troll) August 24
Jay Mohr Sports / Re: Rams Primetime Saturday with Jay Mohr
« Last post by bjax420 on August 23, 2016, 08:08:15 am »
Congrats to JJ, well deserved..........HEY MAN!!!!!!
Jay Mohr Sports / Rams Primetime Saturday with Jay Mohr
« Last post by Steve in HTown on August 16, 2016, 01:24:15 pm »
http://abc7.com/sports/abc7-la-rams-jay-mohr-team-up-for-new-primetime-sports-show/1470650/

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- ABC7, the Los Angeles Rams, and comedian, actor and sports host Jay Mohr are joining forces to make Saturday night great again with a first-of-its-kind live sports show on Saturdays in primetime this fall.

Presented by the Southern California Toyota Dealers, "Rams Primetime Saturday with Jay Mohr" will premiere Sept. 3 immediately following the USC Trojans vs. Alabama Crimson Tide college football game on ABC7.

The primetime block will run for 14 consecutive weeks and includes two high-energy programs from the Rams Broadcast Network, Rams Nation and Rams 360. These exclusive shows will take fans up close and personal with the Rams organization and players, granting unique access on and off the field.

"As we return home to the entertainment capital of the world, we are looking forward to working with ABC7 to bring fans closer to our team with Rams Nation and Rams 360, as well as other original content and programming," said Rams COO Kevin Demoff in a statement.

Mohr will be quarterbacking the night with the fiercest sports squad on television, including:

Southern California Sportscasters Hall of Fame honoree and ABC7 sports anchor Rob Fukuzaki
ABC7 traffic anchor and sports super fan Alysha Del Valle
and the gridiron insider Dani Klupenger, a Rams reporter.

The team of pros, along with other athletes and celebrity guests, will dish the latest Rams news, share funny and heartfelt features and bring the worlds of entertainment and sports together.

"ABC7 and Los Angeles Rams Football - this is something you dream about as a little boy," said Mohr in a statement. "It's exciting for me and it's exciting for Los Angeles."

The show will also be interactive as viewers will get the chance to play from home with games, sweepstakes and polls. Exclusive prizes like VIP access to Rams experiences and tickets to Rams games will be awarded weekly to super fans.

"'Rams Primetime Saturday with Jay Mohr' will be the biggest sports block party on television and everyone in Southern California is invited," said ABC7 President and General Manager Cheryl Fair. "It's fun, bold and fearless TV, putting LA Rams fans, their friends and family, front and center every Saturday night before Sunday's game."
Jay Mohr Sports / Re: Correct Affiliate
« Last post by Steve in HTown on May 23, 2016, 08:12:38 am »
Got it.

Thanks
Jay Mohr Sports / Correct Affiliate
« Last post by TOM LAFFERTY on May 20, 2016, 01:24:19 pm »
The Jay Mohr Sports program is carried live in the Everett-Seattle WA market on FOX Sports 1380 everyday from 12 noon to 3 pm. (It is listed incorrectly in the Affiliates Section of this website)
Where did the "covered in feces sound drop come from?" I want to download!
I think the addition of Cowherd hasn't wedged out Eisen, but both shows are available, and affiliates can have either.  I sure wish FOX would bag Eisen, they moved too much around to get him and, like Dan Patrick, NEVER mentions the network.  Eisen is just such a stuffed suit.
Jay Mohr Sports / Re: No more Rapid Fire
« Last post by markyj on April 02, 2016, 10:22:21 pm »
At first I missed it, but, most times the callers weren't prepared - and it was a long stretch to get laughs anymore.  Without Brain, it wasn't the same.
Jay Mohr Sports / Re: He's a Veteran !! Where's Toohey?
« Last post by markyj on April 02, 2016, 10:20:09 pm »
I miss 2E, but I'm getting used to Knox now.  Jay plays on how much of a hothead Jonas can be, so it works.
Jay Mohr Sports / Re: my thoughts on why this show stinks
« Last post by markyj on April 02, 2016, 10:10:16 pm »
I like the show because I'm really not a true sports "fan," so, by Jay bringing the funny, that's why I dig it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10