Please login or register. April 28, 2024, 05:48:30 am

Author Topic: Jay Mariotti  (Read 4111 times)

jakeinpeoria

• View Profile
Jay Mariotti
« on: November 07, 2013, 12:27:33 pm »
If domestic violence isn't funny then why am I laughing so hard at Jay Mariotti standing on his soap box telling me bullying is wrong?
 http://deadspin.com/5619582/jay-mariotti-domestic-dispute-witness-he-grabbed-her-by-the-hair

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

PopsGeez

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jay Mariotti
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 01:28:10 pm »
lol.  he's actually not bad on the radio but i just can't take him seriously knowing his past

jakeinpeoria

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 08:22:10 pm »
I can't take him seriously after all the times Woody Paige took a dump on his chest. Woody beating up Mariotti was OK because it's alright to emotionally attack a girl, amirite @MariottiShow? It also doesn't help that he blocked me on Twitter like a bitch.

cmgww

• We named the dog Indiana....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 11:54:53 pm »
Well he certainly ran the Martin/Incognito story into the ground...seriously, did he talk about anything else those days? I finally switched to my local afternoon guy. Ugh, and this after JJ said he knew we were getting tired of it...I tweeted JJ and told him "we are beyond full" just to vent. Marriott is a d bag and I hope he never hosts again. That HAD to have been corporate's call...I know JJ took those two days to get better, which is fine. But please, don't subject me to that turd ever again.