Please login or register. April 27, 2024, 04:48:48 pm

Author Topic: Great Boche Story  (Read 2424 times)

CMBARNES92663

• View Profile
Great Boche Story
« on: November 05, 2014, 03:11:11 pm »
I will always remember Boche the way I met him....I used to work security at a restaurant/club in Orange County back in the mid 2000's and Boche came into our place once with Phil Nevin and a few other people.

Needless to say, about an hour after he got there, Boche was hammered and decided to leave our club and wonder down the street to another restaurant. So around midnight, I walk down the street to use the restroom at the other restaurant and notice Boche leaning against the wall outside of this restaurant. Knowing the security here, I ask why Boche was outside & they claim that they had to kick him out because of his actions inside.

Apparently, they had several female customer complain that while he was leaning with his back against the bar towards the end of the bar, which happens to be across from the door to the Women's Restroom, he would ask female patrons, as they would begin to open the restroom door, if they were gonna go #1 or #2. They never saw him do it until they had a female employee go into the restroom & Boche asked in his grovely voice..."hey hunny...you gonna go #1 or #2? I bet you gotta go #2. A big 'ol stinker huh!!! Don't forget to spray darlin!!!" Absolutely hilarious!!!!

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Carlaroo75

• Mohrrior
    • View Profile
Re: Great Boche Story
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:13:59 pm »
That is a GREAT story!!! hahahahaha